Student Experience Network is excited to offer 16 awards for the 2023 award season aligning with our Communities of Practice, as well as Individual and Supplier Award categories.
All categories are designed to showcase outstanding achievements within the diverse landscape of student experience services, student engagement, and life on campus.
The Categories are:
- Best Commercial Initiative
- Best Food & Beverage Initiative
Clubs & Societies
- Best Clubs & Societies Program
- Best Sport & Recreation Initiative
Events & Activities
- Best Event
- Best Orientation Experience
Marketing & Communications
- Best Marketing Campaign
- Best Digital Initiative
- Best Volunteering Program
- Best Welfare & Wellbeing Initiative
- Best Advocacy Initiative
- Best Newcomer
- Joe Curtis Professional Development Scholarship
- Georgeson Torney Industry Leader’s Award
- Tom O’Sullivan Memorial Award
- Strategic Partner of the Year Award
Trophies will be awarded to the Winner and an Award of Distinction in each category, except for the Individual Awards and Strategic Partner Award, which will have just one recipient each.
The Winners and Award of Distinction recipients will be determined by the scores given by the judging panels against the selection criteria.